Monday, January 17, 2011

Moving hiatus...and not the emotional kind...unfortunately


The move looms....

So it's time for a hiatus--a break in continuity, according to the handy dandy Merriam-Webster online dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hiatus)--until the move is done, and--keeping our fingers crossed--the transferral of phone and internet service goes smoothly.

I might be able to "chat" with you a time, or two, before the early part of February, but if I don't, you'll know I haven't fallen off the edge of the world...just into a seemingly never-ending vortex of boxes.

In the meantime, here's an appropriate saying to stitch up, "BLESS THIS MESS," which I created for your personal, non-commercial use, just for this occasion. To keep you company, while I'm being blown about by the whirlwind.

Keep well and safe til then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...