Monday, January 3, 2011

Milan Monday (sort of) (19)

Happy First Monday of the New Year! Let's hope that 2011 will be (much) better than 2010! A Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Serene New Year to you all!

What better way to start out the New Year than with an angel!...More......

On Monday, I try to post something that piques your interest in Milan, Italy. Capturing the Christmas lights already is hard, but getting the right angle and lighting and lack of surrounding distractions suitable for turning into a needlepoint design is beyond my possibilities of time and patience, so while on my blog dedicated to Milan, you'll find a snap taken down a street with trumpeting angel Christmas lights, here is my needlepoint/cross-stitch diagram, which I created by uploading the free Microsoft image, MC900331465, of a trumpeting angel into my StitchPainter program, and then turning it into a BMP image for your personal, non-commercial use.

A hearty thanks to Microsoft (and all others providing good, free clip art!)

If you want to see the original photo, please go to my blog dedicated to Milan: "My Milan (Italy)" http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2011/01/trumpeting-angels-to-herald-in-new-year.html.

Thanks so much for following my blogs, a hearty welcome for 2011!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...