Friday, July 2, 2010

Viewing this blog

After all the care I dedicated to picking out a blogspot.com background suitable for this blog on needlepoint, I saw on a friend's computer that it wasn't viewed correctly, probably because her browser is (very) old. What does my friend see? The active window seems to have all the features of my blog (posts+pics, bibliography, etc.), but there is no dotted background so expressive of needlepoint in a fun way.

I have an updated browser, and view the screen at 1200 x 800 pixels. I correctly see the blog: generous outer margins of Persian blue with light Persian blue dots in which is set the active light-colored window through which can be seen the background, faintly.

I hope you see the blog, as I do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...