Saturday, June 12, 2010

Three of my favorite needlepoint designers

Three of my favorite needlepoint designers are..More......Beth Russell, Elizabeth Bradley and Erica Wilson. Beth Russell's needlepoint designs are some of my favorites. I love the William Morris adaptations. Interesting balances between modern and traditional, between figurative and stylized. Elizabeth Bradley loves something I love: adapting old images to today's needlepoint projects. One of my other favorite needlepoint designers is Erica Wilson. In fact, my needlepoint mania is all her "fault!" It was her "Quaint Quinces" pattern that got me hooked.

As I am able, I will be creating pages for links (to the above three and others, without any pretence to completeness...there are so many other good sites readily available) and for my photographs, needlepoints and patterns.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...