Monday, March 21, 2011

Milan Monday (24), again!...already!


Time whizzes by. It seems like almost yesterday that I posted the last "Milan Monday." Work, rushing around, being now tired, now frustrated, now satisfied with a day well spent. (Expected) appointments, surprises (which I hate), routine tasks to do in an unroutinely manner. Finally a long delightful walk on Sunday, and to bed too late, then, too soon, the alarm, Good Morning!

Here's a snippet of more lovely architectural decoration that can be used as a repeating border pattern. As usual, I turned the photo into a StitchPainter pattern, then saved it as a BMP file, to share with you.

To know more about the photo, go to my blog on Milan, My Milan (Italy): http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2011/03/via-piero-della-francesca-and-lovely.html.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...