Monday, October 3, 2011

Milan Monday (44): an urban lakeside scene, complete with little temple and swan!

I know, I know...most of my designs are horribly complicated.

Or they LOOK horribly complicated.

Why's that?...More......

Because I'm frantically busy, like all of you, so can't stop to simplify the images simply imported into my StitchPainter program.

Use my designs to inspire you, to set out proportions, to give you a clue of colors.

Then simplify at will.

Here's another good example.

I'd go crazy if I needlepointed this just as it is: a gorgeous urban lakeside scene, complete with decorative temple and swan.

I took my photo, uploaded it into StitchPainter, and turned it into a diagram and then a BMP image to share with you for your personal, non-commercial stitching fun.

If you're interested in knowing more about what it is and where it is in Milan, go to my other blog, My Milan (Italy): http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2011/10/gorgeous-tempietto-on-urban-lakeside-in.html.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...