Thursday, December 9, 2010

Candy Cane (without bow)


I had found a very cute candy cane with a bow on a free clip art web site (I underscore "free," because I do want to respect copyrights). "Oh, this will be a lovely needlepoint diagram for my needlepoint friends," I happily thought to myself. Well, the person putting the (I repeat, free) image on the net had figured out how to code it so it wouldn't cut and paste.

Too bad for you, Mr. Smarty Pants ClipArtist.

YOUR work is not being perpetuated.

Instead, here is a beautifully shaded candy cane--without a bow--courtesy of other free clipart pages...More......

I uploaded it into my StitchPainter program, then turned it into a bmp for you for your--as usual--personal, non-commercial use.

If you want to find the original, look up candy canes on the Microsoft free clip art pages. It's number MC900305465.

Credit happily cited.

1 comment:

Star said...

For the fun of it, here's a link to the (sugar overload) post "The Cake" on one of my favorite blogs, "Hyperbole and a Half": http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/10/god-of-cake.html

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...