Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wreath and bow [Milan Monday (06), ahem...on Tuesday]


How did that happen? I was so looking forward to posting my "Milan Monday" message, and thought to do it in the evening, relaxing, enjoying your company, after work. The "after work" part happened, and the (somewhat) relaxing part happened, but the "Milan Monday" part flew out of my head until this morning. Well, it's probably still Monday in some part of the world....More......

Do you need to honor someone, or two people, whose initials are "C-S" (or "S-C")? Here is a wreath and bow design with the intertwined initials all ready for you. If your initials are others, then you can substitute these with your own.

As usual, you can see my original photo with info on my blog dedicated to Milan: http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2010/09/wreath-and-bow-corriere-della-sera-via.html

I uploaded my photo into the StitchPainter program, gridded the design, and then transformed it into a BMP image just for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...